Guest Ticket Booklet Doesn't Show Reserved Check-In Appointment Time

Iluv4n6

My wife and I just received the PDF of our Guest Ticket Booklet for an upcoming cruise later this month and I noticed it does not show the check-in appointment time we reserved when we checked in using the app 45 days out.  Wondering what other cruisers may or may not be seeing for their check-in appointment times in their Guest Ticket Booklets.  Our TA didn't know why our appointment time wasn't shown in the booklet.  Maybe this is just another sporadic/unexplainable RC IT issue.  Good news is that the app still shows our correct appointment time (11AM).

Thanks! 

Thanks @Ampurp85 and @smokeybandit.  This must be the first time I looked through the Guest Ticket Booklet for anything other than cabin assignment and luggage tags.  Seeing that the Cruise Summary page of the booklet (page 3) shows a line for "Check-In Appointment" lead me to believe that the summary page would confirm this detail as well, since I had checked in 45 days prior to sailing (and ~15+ days before receiving the Guest Ticket Booklet).  Instead, the summary page just indicates "Request a check-in appointment at www.royalCarribbean.com/onlinecheckin" in the line for my Check-In Appointment.     

This still seems odd to me given that all the other details on the Cruise Summary page are provided and accurate (e.g., dining time, stateroom, deck, room category, reservation ID, etc.).  So this omission/conflicting information jumped out as a potential red flag for my check-in appointment until I went back to the app and saw my original appointment was still there...have learned the hard way to not assume much regarding how online systems operate and to double-check information more often than not. 

Besides this inconsistency, the Cruise Summary page is handy and provides a good snapshot of your basic cruise info.  Would appreciate learning if anyone has seen their check-in time confirmed on the Cruise Summary page of their Guest Ticket Booklet. 

49 minutes ago, Iluv4n6 said:

Guest Ticket Booklet

I can't remember the last time I even looked at that... until just now to answer you, lol.

My edocs for a cruise in 19 days also say "Request a check-in appointment at www.royalCarribbean.com/onlinecheckin."

I wouldn't give it a second thought as long as you have your arrival time in the app.

21 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

My edocs for a cruise in 19 days also say "Request a check-in appointment at www.royalCarribbean.com/onlinecheckin."

I wouldn't give it a second thought as long as you have your arrival time in the app.

Thanks @OCSC Mike.  Good to know my wife an I aren't the only ones without our check-in time being shown in our Guest Ticket Booklet...I think I'm done with my first, second, and third thoughts about this...😆

Your chosen arrival time at the port should be on the Sea Pass. Either printed or digital. It's what you usually need to show 'the guardians of the portal' when you arrive on embarkation day.

On the smartphone app's main page for your cruise...swipe right.