xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas April 6-14, 2024 Southern Caribbean

CBW4

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Symphony of the Seas April 6-14, 2024 Southern Caribbean
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi 2nd time to Aruba, took the island excursion tour last time. This time we just want to take a taxi to Eagle Beach. Can anyone tell me a good location there that rents umbrellas, chairs, bar/restaurant with restrooms?

Hi 2nd time to Aruba, took the island excursion tour last time. This time we just want to take a taxi to Eagle Beach. Can anyone tell me a good location there that rents umbrellas, chairs, bar/restaurant with restrooms? 

PS can someone help- I have 6 replies to my Eagle Beach Question but cannot see/read any of them - Thank you for your replies

Definitely we had been hoping for Cococay but I figured it was a long shot. Probably just stay on the ship in Jamaica couldn't find an excursion we were interested since we've been a couple times and did Dunn River Falls and Blue Hole. Although I would recommend an excursion to either location since they were beautiful locations and great time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas April 6-14, 2024 Southern Caribbean