Laundry bag

Jim S

• Matt changed the title to Laundry bag
14 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It must have just changed.  We were on EX a few weeks ago and got the "free" W&F laundry perk.  If this holds true I will be very VERY disappointed.  This is one of THE most important perks for us.  We use it EVERY time.  Won't be paying for it though.

We only boarded yesterday and there was a colour printed leaflet in our cabin showing ALL the C&A Loyalty benefits for each class of member. Looks like the NEW official C&A loyalty benefits leaflet. I will take a photo of it later today and post it for all to see.

Photos of the new “25 Years Loyal” C&A leaflet attached.

My apologies, the last item of the Stateroom Services section shows D+ and Pinnacle members getting one free W&F bag for 5+ night sailings.IMG_1256.thumb.jpeg.55b16d86ddf134fa64f9759b86c0558a.jpegIMG_1257.thumb.jpeg.06a7d0896c914820a6a1fa542c3e8d1e.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Jim S said:

We only boarded yesterday and there was a colour printed leaflet in our cabin showing ALL the C&A Loyalty benefits for each class of member. Looks like the NEW official C&A loyalty benefits leaflet. I will take a photo of it later today and post it for all to see.