Grand Suite Over Junior Suite

Hey guys,

We (wife and I) are booking a cruise with parents. We have 5 in our party with 2 (mother in law and aunt in law) in an ocean view balcony and 3 of us (wife, my mother and I) in either a junior suite or grand suite.

Price difference is €360 per person between JS and GS.

Taking into account that we will be purchasing the deluxe drinks package and are travelling with non suite guests, is it worth the cost to go with GS over JS?

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Itinerary includes Coco Cay and Labadee.

Additional info: My wife and I cruised in Oasis of the Seas earlier this year on honeymoon in a Ocean View Large Balcony.

Thanks in advance, 

Shane

Grand  suite also gets free internet.  Also usually double sinks in bathroom and tub.  All day access to CK and Suite lounge.  Jr suite just has CK for dinner.  Even though you will not be able to have the other 2  guests join you, you may want the experience once or twice just the 3 of you.  The GS is also larger with sofa living room area that may be nice for the 5 of you to visit in.  Or have room service together.  Just a thought.