Ordering Multiple Apps, Entrees, etc

geena

I'm going on a solo cruise in October and it seems so much has changed, I've been out of the loop. My last cruise was last November, on Indy and I noticed that the MDR/WJ food was not as good as years passed. Now I'm hearing that they're charging for extra lobster tails? My question is, for those that have been onboard recently, has the quantity you can order changed? I usually order multiple appetizers, is there a limit on that now?

What about the specialty dining? I'm thinking of booking Chops and Jaime's because the food the last time was not good, is there a limit in ordering multiples for the specialty restaurants as well? It feels like there's so much info I can't digest it all! I just found out I can only bring 1 bottle of wine onboard, what is going on??!!!

56 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

You can still order as much as you want. Just entrees will only come out one at a time.

Not necessarily entrees one at a time.  We were on Oasis a few weeks ago and several of us ordered two or three entrees.  The first night they came out separately but after that for the rest of the week all entrees came out at same time.  

Just now, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Not necessarily entrees one at a time.  We were on Oasis a few weeks ago and several of us ordered two or three entrees.  The first night they came out separately but after that for the rest of the week all entrees came out at same time.  

The last cruise I was on our neighbors were ordering 2-3 entrees each night. They all came out one by one.

That's probably a decision made by each ship's head waiter.

I have a related question about this. I booked a reservation for Chopps about 6 months ago and I could have sworn that it didn't say there was a limit to the appetizers. I was looking at the menu on the RC site today and it seems to have been updated where all sections say "please select 1". Does anyone have more info on this?

Did I misread the menu or is this just another cost cutting measure?

Here is the menu for reference https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/chops-grille-menu-sample.pdf

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I have a related question about this. I booked a reservation for Chopps about 6 months ago and I could have sworn that it didn't say there was a limit to the appetizers. I was looking at the menu on the RC site today and it seems to have been updated where all sections say "please select 1". Does anyone have more info on this?

Did I misread the menu or is this just another cost cutting measure?

Here is the menu for reference https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/chops-grille-menu-sample.pdf

Thanks!

Welcome.

It has always said that. The only true statement is one entree, you can get multiple appetizers.