Robes

DeeVoi

I came off Wonder last week and am supposed to receive robes per my C&A.  They were not provided in room; I could have asked for them by stopping at the desk, but it was so warm, I really didn't need to use one.  I also had to ask for robes on Liberty and they brought them--at MIDNIGHT when I was sleeping (I had put in the request early in the day).  I would not expect to have robes waiting for you, but upon request, I'm sure you'll receive them.  Have a nice trip!  

Not a fan of the robes to be honest, I get it, it is a great welcoming gesture but,  if you are paying for a suite or have cruised enough times , you can afford much, much higher quality robes from home. As my oldest said to his little brother who really, really wanted to take one home, "Lil dude you do realize, that about a zillion people have worn that robe, right?"
Ah brothers 🙂

Mitch

7 hours ago, CruiseMsclDad said:

Not a fan of the robes to be honest, I get it, it is a great welcoming gesture but,  if you are paying for a suite or have cruised enough times , you can afford much, much higher quality robes from home. As my oldest said to his little brother who really, really wanted to take one home, "Lil dude you do realize, that about a zillion people have worn that robe, right?"
Ah brothers 🙂

Mitch

Is that different than the towels and sheets?