Where to buy a hat in Cozumel?

2 hours ago, Wheeler825 said:

I'd really like to find an actual hat maker, Like I can talk to the guy that formed the hat sort of place.

I wish you luck in finding a hat maker for quality hats.  I will follow this...😎

There are lots of hats readily available in the Caribbean and Mexico, but mostly I've found them to be novelty hats, useful for very few wearings.  I like good hats.  The photo you show is a good looking hat.  I'd like to see more folks wearing them, and have that fashion trend catch on again, as it was years earlier.🤠

If I were looking for a fedora like that in Cozumel, I think you'll really have to get on the ferry and head over to Playa Del Carmen. www.maestrotejedor.com

More bad news: the unChinese "good" Panama hats........are NOT made in Panama at all, they are imported from Ecuador. 

On the other hand once you've made your score, head back home to San Miguel and have lunch at one of my favorite restaurants La Choza; where this photo was taken. A photo so inspirational it became a Christmas card I gave out several years ago.

Stay_Thirsty.jpg