Fan?

Keep in mind that on most ships (prior to Oasis-class) there is no USB or power outlet at the head of the bed.

Power extension cords are forbidden, so if you have a USB powered fan you could run a long USB cord over to the desk. 

I did a quick search and maybe you could use what is called a "stroller fan". Battery-powered and rechargeable.

4 hours ago, Cruiser70 said:

Good Morning

I just have a question about taking a small fan on the cruise ship if it is allowed. I find it warmer at night. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again

Pat

we have taken this fan for years, easy to pack, clips to anything in the cabin you want, and the charge lasts about 10 hours on high.

https://www.amazon.com/10000mAh-Battery-Operated-Portable-Stroller/dp/B08866RDYK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3L80XM1U43P13&keywords=opolar+portable+fan+rechargeable&qid=1689961882&sprefix=opolar%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

I bought a usb power one for a cruise we are taking next month and someone on here said it would/might be confiscated if it didnt have a UL sticker on it. Someone in same thread recommended this one:

https://www.amazon.com/SkyGenius-Battery-Operated-Clip-Black/dp/B01FFWG0I8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Skygenius+battery+operated+fan&qid=1690072321&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

and we got it too. Interesting enough I can’t find a UL sticker on it but it does have some kind of information on it.