Cabin for 19 and 20 year old?

I have my cruise already booked for Jan 6th on Radiance OTS. My niece and her boyfriend are wanting to cruise with us, however they are 19 and 20 years old. Will RC allow them to book a totally different cabin if I’m on the cruise as well and will take responsibility for them (just not pay their cruise fare lol)?

They will only allow you to book it if they are married (which we know they are not), or if the cabin is directly next to or across the hall from your cabin.  If so, you can call them and they will book it or your TA can book it.  You won't be able to book it on the site.

What I do for my 20 y/o and his GF is book her in the cabin with my wife and me in the cabin with my son.  Then when we embark, go to guest services and they can swap the seapass cards and everything is how you want it.  They can also just provide a second keycard for each room, but I prefer just the full swap.

5 hours ago, Xaa said:

They will only allow you to book it if they are married (which we know they are not), or if the cabin is directly next to or across the hall from your cabin.  If so, you can call them and they will book it or your TA can book it.  You won't be able to book it on the site.

What I do for my 20 y/o and his GF is book her in the cabin with my wife and me in the cabin with my son.  Then when we embark, go to guest services and they can swap the seapass cards and everything is how you want it.  They can also just provide a second keycard for each room, but I prefer just the full swap.

It would work if I had another person over 21. It’s me, 27, them, 20 and 19, and a 16 year old. Hopefully my TA will be able to do it.

I also think you need to be a parent.  You might need to book a suite to accommodate everyone.  Good luck.  Please come back and let us know how it all works out for you.

So my TA called RC and they said it will have to be a connecting room for them to come with. I will have to pay an extra $300 to move my room to a connecting one, plus whatever insurance rate increase is and they will have to pay $1700. In total, I will pay $1800 and they will pay $1700. (The 2 are adults, I don't need to be their parent nor sign any guardian papers BUT I have a RC Guardian paper signed to take my 16year old niece).

I am just posting this because I would have said anyone over 18 could book a cruise.  In the United States you are considered an adult at 18 but you can not book a cruise.

MINIMUM AGE TO SAIL UNACCOMPANIED

Royal Caribbean's minimum age to sail unaccompanied on sailings originating in North America is twenty-one (21).

Royal Caribbean's minimum age to sail unaccompanied on sailings originating in South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand is eighteen (18).

The Company retains the right, on rare occasions, to raise the minimum age to sail unaccompanied on any sailing when local laws require or permit such a modification.

For voyages originating in North America:

No Guest younger than the age twenty-one (21) will be assigned to a stateroom unless accompanied in the same stateroom by an adult twenty-one (21) years old or older. A guest's age is established upon the first date of sailing.

This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms; for underage married couples; and for active duty members of the United States or Canadian military.

Certain other restrictions and conditions will apply; such as compliance with the age twenty-one (21) alcohol policy, and proof of marriage for underage couples or proof of active duty military status required.