Ultimate Dining Plan question

bbmerlin

I have a 4 night cruise scheduled on Independence of the Seas for mid September and have bought the Ultimate Dining Plan.  My question is: How many nights may I eat in the same restaurant for dinner?  For instance, could I eat at Giovanni's Table all 4 nights {not happening 🙂} if I wanted?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can even visit GT 2 or more times in one night... not that you wanted to but I think it is supposed to be unlimited visits per night for non ala carte specialty restaurants. But of course you have to have reservations.

3 hours ago, jp928 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can even visit GT 2 or more times in one night... not that you wanted to but I think it is supposed to be unlimited visits per night for non ala carte specialty restaurants. But of course you have to have reservations.

The OP asked if they could go to the same restaurant all 4 nights. Their sailing is 4 nights. Ideally as long as there is space you can go to multiple non a la carte restaurants.

Make reservations. Go for lunch. Go for dinner. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. 

Caution: too much of a good thing, even GT, can be bad in the long run.  My kids always tell me that they like going to a restaurant a couple of times, but beyond that, they don't want to risk ruining their first impressions especially for good restaurants.  Me thinks me kids are wise.