Arranging for embarkation flowers at Cape Liberty

SLM

Hi, Although it seems at some point in the recent past you could order flowers through Royal Caribbean, and while I can bring up a page showing flower options if I am not in my account, I cannot seem to actually order flowers to be in a room on arrival. We are cruising to celebrate my parents 60th, and I would really like to have flowers for them.  We are cruising out of Cape Liberty to Bermuda. I will have a car, so I could go to a florist, but I can't figure out if I can actually bring flowers on board at embarkation.  Does anyone have any insight or suggestions on how I could make flowers in their room happen? Thanks.

Prior to COVID you could order in room flowers for most US sailing except Alaska.  Also many ships had a flower cart in the promenade.  I have not looked for the cart in some time so I don't know if it is still available on sailings or not.  My gut feeling is flowers have gone the way of Tux rentals.

Post COVID the flower purchases on RCCL have gone by the wayside. They will dress up the room with gaudy hanging cardboard disks and supply chocolate covered strawberries and beverages but NO FLOWERS! Just finished a 48th anniversary cruise and no flowers to be had. Before, I had them delivered to the room each cruise and I was a rock star in the wife's eyes (at least for that week).