xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Mar 15, 2024 - Mar 23, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bettelovestocruise said:

We are also onboard this cruise. This will be the last of a B3B. We are Bette and Bill from Port St. Lucie, FL

Good lord, that's absolutely awesome! Do I understand this correctly - you'll be on Adventure from the 1st of March through the 23rd? That's impressive! Have you done 3 weeks on the same ship before?

54 minutes ago, markinct said:

Good lord, that's absolutely awesome! Do I understand this correctly - you'll be on Adventure from the 1st of March through the 23rd? That's impressive! Have you done 3 weeks on the same ship before?

We enjoy cruising and yes, we have spent as long as 42 days on board at times. It attempts to keep us out of trouble.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, markinct said:

I was a little shocked and disappointed that that cruise got cancelled. The canal is a 'bucket list' cruise for many of us.

I hope to see you on the "consolation prize" cruise!

The only quasi "bummer" is that this will make 3 consecutive cruises on Adventure in less than a year. Yeah I know, first world problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Yep, the most painful day in cruise planning...final payment day.

Made even higher by throwing gratuities on at the last minute to get the old rate. But that one will feel better with a low bill on board.

I prefer to pay as much "up front" as possible, to avoid that "sticker" shock at the end of the cruise. But I think I'm actually setting a trap for myself.... "Everything's paid for, why shouldn't I buy that ship model?"  😉

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 5:27 PM, smokeybandit said:

Always frustrating when the price of a cruise drops after final payment. Oh well.

I avoid looking ... but now I have to....  😉

I think we all get it - between cancellations and unsold inventory I understand why RCL prices the remaining cabins the way they do. But with cruising in such high demand these days I'm surprised the cruise wasn't sold out. Maybe because  Adventure isn't the newest and biggest?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 8:51 AM, TempleBeach3 said:

My family and I are booked for this trip. Very excited. 
a little nervous about the Haiti stop but still looking forward to excursion. 

I'm certain Royal wouldn't stop if they thought there was a hint of an issue. But this is *your* vacation. If you don't feel comfortable, stay on the ship and enjoy a "crowd free" experience! Vacations are about reducing stress and anxiety!!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Mar 15, 2024 - Mar 23, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)