Average cost

Pooch

Of a waterpark cabana?  I am toying with taking all the grands next year with stops in Labadee & CocoCay.  So that’s, at minimum, 5 waterpark passes.  I’m thinking it might make sense to get a cabana instead.  There will be 7-8 of us with 2 or 3 not interested in the waterpark.  Are the cabanas actually in the waterpark meaning we’d all have to have passes or can I just go with the 6 passes that come with the cabana?  

The water park cabana is good for 6 people and I have seen the pricing around $799 - $999.  That price does include the water park and an attendant does come to the cabana to bring drinks and food.  Yes it is on the perimeter of the water park area and the extras will need to purchase the water park day pass.

Just so you know that the minimum age is 4 years old for the cabanas.  We weren't looking at the over the water cabanas but all of them stated they have a minimum age.   We also were looking at renting one but due to the age limitation I think we will be going to Coco Cay Beach Club instead.

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:34 PM, Montemy2419 said:

Just so you know that the minimum age is 4 years old for the cabanas.

Is this actually enforced (other than not being able to book the excursion for that guest)? I'll have a 5-year-old and 2-year-old with me next year on Icon and we really were hoping to get a cabana.

22 hours ago, Jeremy L. said:

Is this actually enforced (other than not being able to book the excursion for that guest)? I'll have a 5-year-old and 2-year-old with me next year on Icon and we really were hoping to get a cabana.

Not sure if it's enforced as I called RC to ask before we book.  They said the rule was for all cabanas if they were over-the-water or directly on the beach.  This would of been our first time booking one so not sure how the process works the day of rental.

Right now for my May cruise the water park day pass is $140.99 and the water park cabana is $1199.00 (which = $200/pp).  The Labor Day sale is over but I will probably purchase at this price and wait for Black Friday sale to hopefully save money!  There are only 6 spots left for the cabana and the cruise is still 8 months away!