Disney prices vs Royal Caribbean prices

I remember getting into cruising and then having kids and was naive think "of a Disney cruise would be fun with the kids". Then reality set in when I checked the website for pricing. I expected some but if "Disney premium" but holy 💵💵💵💵. I don't get upset over it though, it is what it is and we stick up Royal Caribbean. 🤣 Royal Caribbean is home to us though so it's no biggie. Disney gets that kind of premium pricing, good for them. No hard feelings at all. 

21 hours ago, Neesa said:

20230617_134228.jpg

The concierge lithograph seems pretty small? Is Ducky still doing them? I have a bunch sitting in my basement, one signed by Ducky, and they used to give them out in these enormous tubes. Anyway, once i figure out ebay, I'll sell them to pay for my next Star Class cruise.  🤣

P.S. it always cracked me up on the DIS boards how people would justify the higher cost on Disney with "free sodas." Seriously. Disney should offer free KoolAid. Might be more apropos.... 😁 (We're platinum on Disney as well, but have not sailed since 2017 with them. We would've been done in 2015, but we had a N/R concierge deposit we weren't letting them keep.)

Wow I forgot the towel in the shape of Mickey’s head. I'm sorry I unraveled it, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, it's super odd. I left the other in tact. 

Also finally some concierge gratuity guidance/suggestion. $8.00 pp in the stateroom per day. This is better then "whatever you think or feel is deserved" There was a very loud man in the concierge advising everyone to tip $ 100.00 to each crew member on the 4 night. I was looking for a name tag to borrow for a minute to get in line! 

There is always one on every ship on every line. 

20230618_122055.jpg

Our million $$$ balcony. Next to the pool deck last cabin in the hallway, choose any other cabin. It was anything but concierge or peaceful out there. See the set up on the other side, that was not enjoyable in the least. The cabin inside was beautiful. Not worth the monies though for sure.

Resized_20230614_171240.jpeg.jpg

20230613_164732.jpg