Boarding Time for Suite Guests

We are sailing on the 7-Night Greek Islands cruise September 17-24 staying in the Panoramic Suite. 

Anyone know what time we will board, or when we will find out. Staying in Florence for a few days prior, and will be traveling to the port by train/ and whatever else we must.  😳 Any travel tips appreciated, too. 

When you 'check-in' to the ship (usually 30 days or so before sailing) you will get a time to come to the pier.  Also since you are in Star class you can coordinate directly with the Genie about a week out and fine tune your arrive time since they like to walk you onto the site.......at least I think that's a star class suite.....I get them confused sometimes.  If it isn't.....then just show up at the time you get on your setsail pass when you check in and look for the suite lane 😉

25 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

at least I think that's a star class suite

If it's Panoramic like the ones on Freedom class, pretty sure it's Sky Class.

That said, you can show up an hour earlier than your assigned arrival time with Sky Class if you want. No genie obviously but the suite concierge should e-mail you 5-6 days before the cruise and answer any questions you have, make reservations if needed, etc.

Sept. 17 - 24 I'm assuming is Explorer from Ravenna.

The official answer for suites is plus or minus one hour from your check in time.  Typically suites will have a dedicated queue and they don't typically pay a lot of attention to check in times for suites so arriving anytime after 10:30am usually works.  Having said that I don't have direct experience boarding in Ravenna.  

On 5/26/2023 at 4:09 PM, OCSC Mike said:

If it's Panoramic like the ones on Freedom class, pretty sure it's Sky Class.

That said, you can show up an hour earlier than your assigned arrival time with Sky Class if you want. No genie obviously but the suite concierge should e-mail you 5-6 days before the cruise and answer any questions you have, make reservations if needed, etc.

Sea/Sky/Star class suites are only on Oasis, Quantum and Icon class ships.