Recommend Day Pass for Cozumel?

Paid4c4

We will be on the Grandeur of the Seas August 19-26.  We are looking for a nice beach to spend the day.  The ship offers 

Chankanaab Day Pass with Lunch and Drinks.  I was wondering if anyone had comments about the offering or suggestions.

Bill

2 hours ago, Paid4c4 said:

We will be on the Grandeur of the Seas August 19-26.  We are looking for a nice beach to spend the day.  The ship offers 

Chankanaab Day Pass with Lunch and Drinks.  I was wondering if anyone had comments about the offering or suggestions.

Bill

Personally I would opt out of the excursion and just take a taxi to either:

Nachi

Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos.

You can’t go wrong with any of the three and they are basically next door to each other. The cab fare is listed on a board at the taxi stand and pricing is government regulated flat fee/pp. It really could be easier and a more enjoyable day at any of them. 

4 hours ago, Paid4c4 said:

Bill

Little known place adjacent to Chankanaab Park. Not offered through the cruise lines. They'll even arrange a taxi for you to get back to the ship.

https://thecabanabeach.com/

13 hours ago, VeronicaS1970 said:

Can't go wrong at Paradise Beach. We also have done Playa Mia, it was ok but I like Paradise better.

Thanks for saying that.  After tons of research for our cruise in June, we decided Paradise Beach is the place we are going to go to.  We are really looking forward to it.

58 minutes ago, Weezie57 said:

Thanks for saying that.  After tons of research for our cruise in June, we decided Paradise Beach is the place we are going to go to.  We are really looking forward to it.

You will love it - we've been a few times and can't say enough great things.  I would recommend making reservations in advance especially if you would like to reserve one of the day beds.   The food, drinks and service are all amazing.  Have a great time!

16 minutes ago, recogneyes said:

You will love it - we've been a few times and can't say enough great things.  I would recommend making reservations in advance especially if you would like to reserve one of the day beds.   The food, drinks and service are all amazing.  Have a great time!

Thanks for the feedback.  We have made reservations just not sure about the day bed yet.  Just hope this giant patch of seaweed making its way across the oceans doesn’t show up there.