5 Night Cruise - Which MDR Menus?

mollz

Hi everyone - I'm going on a 5 night Bermuda cruise on Liberty next week. I know there are new MDR menus, but seeing as our cruise in only 5 nights, I'm wondering which menus we will actually see and which will be axed. Anyone know?

4 hours ago, mollz said:

Hi everyone - I'm going on a 5 night Bermuda cruise on Liberty next week. I know there are new MDR menus, but seeing as our cruise in only 5 nights, I'm wondering which menus we will actually see and which will be axed. Anyone know?

This will be determined by your itinerary and for the most part you should be able to see each menu in the app since your sailing is close. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 1:13 PM, mollz said:

Which menus were featured...and in what order?

1 hour ago, JFCruise said:

You can check on the app. Dining - Main Dining - Choose any of the Main Dining Rooms - Menu. And it should give you the menus for each day. Without checking, my guess would be:

1. Welcome Aboard

2. France (formal)

3. Italy

4. Mexico

5. Bon Voyage

If it is a sailing less than 7nights there is no Bon voyage, and depending on ports Mexico might not be included. 

For Liberty's 5n sailings, it will be: Welcome aboard, taste of France, taste of USA, taste of Caribbean, and taste of Italy. 

22 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

If it is a sailing less than 7nights there is no Bon voyage, and depending on ports Mexico might not be included. 

For some reasons I thought they didn't have the second formal night but did have the Bon Voyage. Good to know. I also said Mexico because I forgot the Caribbean menu existed, which makes more sense for that trip.

Now I'm curious about the Taste of the USA menu.

14 minutes ago, JFCruise said:

For some reasons I thought they didn't have the second formal night but did have the Bon Voyage. Good to know. I also said Mexico because I forgot the Caribbean menu existed, which makes more sense for that trip.

Now I'm curious about the Taste of the USA menu.

The USA menu has the controversial lobster mac and cheese. People either love it or hate it profoundly. 

4 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

For Liberty's 5n sailings, it will be: Welcome aboard, taste of France, taste of USA, taste of Caribbean, and taste of Italy. 

What is the "Taste of USA"? I can't find a menu online anywhere! 

51 minutes ago, Jersey Judie said:

What is the "Taste of USA"? I can't find a menu online anywhere! 

Maple Bourbon Salmon

Honey Fried Chicken (I was disappointed with this. It was more like a beer battered coating, bland at that, then what I expected with traditional friend chicken)

Burger

Lobster Mac and Cheese (tasty)

Vegan Jambalaya

Some fish curry dish

15 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Maple Bourbon Salmon

Honey Fried Chicken (I was disappointed with this. It was more like a beer battered coating, bland at that, then what I expected with traditional friend chicken)

Burger

Vegan Jambalaya

Some fish curry dish

Thank you so much!

Interesting entrees. I would've thought the the turkey dinner would fit better with that menu rather than the Bon Voyage menu.

45 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Maple Bourbon Salmon

Burger

Vegan Jambalaya

Some fish curry dish

Yeah I'd probably go Salmon on this day, plus the Mac and Cheese to share.

On Liberty currently on a 5 night Bermuda cruise.  

We've had Welcome Aboard, French (formal), Taste of the USA, Caribbean and tomorrow is Italian. 

I thought the Lobster Mac was really good (my 10 year old ordered it...she inhaled it. I'm surprised I got a taste). Caribbean night was meh. 

10 hours ago, Rakaia said:

On Liberty currently on a 5 night Bermuda cruise.  

We've had Welcome Aboard, French (formal), Taste of the USA, Caribbean and tomorrow is Italian. 

I thought the Lobster Mac was really good (my 10 year old ordered it...she inhaled it. I'm surprised I got a taste). Caribbean night was meh. 

Thank you so much!