Royal Up 2 Bedroom Upgrade

Hello!  We just received the option to bid on a Grand 2 Bedroom Suite.  I currently have booked 2 connecting balcony cabins. (I have 4 kids - one cabin is booked with 2 people, and 1 cabin with 4 people, for a total of 6 of us).  My question is, if I bid up to 2 bedroom, Can all 6 of us move to the 2 bedroom suite?  Thanks!

Yes and no. We’re also a family with 4 young kids and all of the following reasons are why I’ve never bid when we have 2 rooms. As I understand it, you could all sleep there, but only those in the original room that won the Royal up will get suite benefits. For example if you want to eat in coastal kitchen or go to the suite lounge, not all of you have access to do that. You will still have the second room, it won’t be cancelled or get any money back. Also, if you have booked the rooms as 2 adults in one room and 4 kids in the other, then if they move the two adults you’re no longer following the rules of having a room directly next to or across from the room with the kids. Royal doesn’t care that you’re all moving and sleeping elsewhere, they’ll just see the booking with the kids alone and I don’t know what will happen after that. 

Grandsuite 2 bedroom can officially hold 8. The four kids can all fit in a separate bunk room. Then there's the master for the parents and the pull out in the living room that can convert to fit two more. We are a family of 6 a booked this specific room because it wasn't that much more than connecting balconies (at the time) and it came with two bathrooms, two separate bedrooms, and the very lovely suite class perks. With Wonder and Icon phasing this type of room out of sky class, I don't know how we will afford sky class in the future. 😥. But at least Oasis through Symphony will be around for a long time to come! 

Of course as others said if you win the up, the four can move in, and you have to add two more at current cost AND you'd lose most or all of the fare for the other room. There is no cost benefit win there even for the coastal kitchen faithful.