Panoramic Suite

Nicki

We have an opportunity to bid to upgrade to a panoramic suite on our upcoming cruise on Navigator OTS. My question is do we get the perks of being a suite guest if RC accepts our bid? Suite lounge access, 4 drinks per day, etc? Or is it like a jr suite? Thanks all! 

26 minutes ago, Nicki said:

Suite lounge access, 4 drinks per day

Aren't humans suppose to try to get like 8 drinks (or cups) per day of hydration? 🤣

The 4 drinks per day is a Diamond level perk and not attached to the suites.  So just assuming that you were meaning to inquire if you would have access to the happy hour time with free drinks.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

image.thumb.png.d51c51f9b756d9b27b04f64892e482b8.png

Here is a little more focused on the detail that you might be interested in -

image.thumb.png.fc6052d6a71497262dcdddb11f5119a3.png

image.thumb.png.48fdd38c6227a437188c4fe367057615.png

The panoramic suite does include lounge access with happy hour, if you win the Royal Up.  You can always guarantee the upgrade by purchasing it ahead of time.  If you really try you can get more than 4 drinks during happy hour, results TBD.

28 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I've never had a problem getting more than 4, especially after the 2nd or so night when the bartender/server settles into guest preferences (and tipping patterns)

Good for you!  Raising a toast to you, and your liver, right now.

I was not implying that getting four drinks would be all that difficult.  As for the results, some folks might not be as tolerant of consuming four drinks in that span of time.