xSAILEDx Navigator-July 14-17, 2023!!

Hello!  We just booked this cruise as a short getaway for DH and I.  Nice surprise as we weren't planning on a cruise until December(so exciting to see a countdown less than 90 days). Celebrating our birthdays (a bit late but we wanted to do something) and we are only a couple points from Diamond so this short cruise will get us to it.

Nice that you are repeating Navigator. We've been on her once before.  Great ship!

Are you staying at a hotel beforehand ?  Never cruised from this port before so booked based on research.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 12:03 PM, Lizzy said:

Sounds like a blast. We're driving down Friday morning, only 3.5 hours away from the port, and we park there. It's such a breeze. Congrats on Diamond, and happiest of birthdays! 

That's great.  Wish we lived within driving distance to a port.

Thanks for the wishes.

16 hours ago, Lizzy said:

Hi. I’ve parked right at the port, so easy and secure. 20 bucks a day. It’s so exciting bc you basically park next to the ship. Worth the money. 

Is it safe? Because I'm on the sailing just before yours (July 10-14) and will be there with a rental car... How early do you have to park to get a spot? Does it get full? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator-July 14-17, 2023!!