Cruise search page

Since there are three different Carribean cruise destinations it would be nice to split the search options. I’m looking for a southern cruise for maybe next year. So I think it would be easier if they broke out the search option to western eastern and southern. That instead of just Caribbean cruises. Just an idea to make searching easier. 

6 hours ago, Leroyr55 said:

Since there are three different Carribean cruise destinations it would be nice to split the search options. I’m looking for a southern cruise for maybe next year. So I think it would be easier if they broke out the search option to western eastern and southern. That instead of just Caribbean cruises. Just an idea to make searching easier. 

I agree and, in fact, I have a vague idea that that used to be a thing in the somewhat distant past, many "enhancements" ago.

Of course, I may also be having a senior moment and just letting my imagination get the better of me. 😬