Gluten Free Continental Bkfst

KDK

Is it possible for us to order gluten-free bagels or or any other gluten-free versions of items for continental breakfast? My younger daughter and I can eat the regular food and would like to order continental breakfast but my older daughter requires gluten-free. I’m just wondering if there any options for her when continental breakfast is delivered.

The menu on the post below does list a gluten-free option under toast.

Most sailings we've been on lately do have gluten-free bagels and muffins on board. (Usually Udi's brand) 

Not sure about English muffins though. My wife usually gets a GF bagel or bagel sandwich at breakfast.

We've never ordered a continental breakfast, but I'm sure you can have these delivered by requesting gluten-free items when ordering. My wife and I have found the staff on all ships VERY accommodating to her need to eat Gluten-Free.

TIP: When ordering, maybe request a couple of the gluten-free cookies that are usually available in Sorrento's and/or the Cafe Promenade in place of the donuts.

For breakfast I have my own water kettle and I bring packets of oatmeal.  I will only eat lunch and dinner on the ship.  One thing I have found is that the food options vary so much from ship to ship.  We were on Oasis and I could eat several things from El Loco Fresh but then on Wonder there were just a couple items in the same restaurant that were gf ?  Don't assume that you can eat safely from the same restaurant on each ship without asking.

One thing that we found out on our last sailing is the pizza in Sorrento's is not only cooked on a throw away pan but it's cooked in a dedicated oven.  The only shortfall is the lack of gf desserts in the MDR.  I also really don't like how the new menus list dishes that are Vegan but they can't add GF ?  I don't like looking at the menu and having to pick 4 dishes because 2 or 3 I will be told can't be made gf.

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I have never seen gf bagels or English muffins on board

GF Bagels were available in Cafe Two70 on both or our Quantum-class sailings last year. (Quantum & Odyssey)

We enjoyed breakfast there so much that we never went anywhere else for breakfast, so I don't know about the Windjammer. (MUCH Less crowded and, after a couple days, the staff would immediately recognize my wife and ask what items she would like made GF)