No show question

I need to book a specific Wonder sailing for 3 people. Not really concerned about room type. When choosing 4 people per cabin the room options available change and there is a cheaper guarantee fare available. What's to stop me booking for 4 people and then doing 1 person as a no show? Is there any problem in doing this?

4 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

I book solo most of the time.  When searching for 1 person the GTY price does not show.  It only shows for 2 people.  When I call in or book through my TA I can get the GTY for a solo person.  It is the same price minus the taxes and port fees.

By 'same price' do you mean same price based on double occupancy, or do they give you a a single person rate on a normal room?

39 minutes ago, Wheeler825 said:

By 'same price' do you mean same price based on double occupancy, or do they give you a a single person rate on a normal room?

Very few ships in Royals fleet have solo cabins. So the single person rate is just double the fare without the second person taxes and fees.