How hard to get into Coastal Kitchen?

10 hours ago, SuperPlanner said:

How hard is it to get into Coastal Kitchen with a Junior Suite on night 1? We have the earliest boarding at 10:30 and planning to go there as soon as it opens for reservations and hoping for an early reservation. Some people have said they tip the maitre'd...if so, how much?

The hardness of getting in will depend on the number of pax staying in suites and also your flexibility. You might be able to swing a 5:30 if you have two people or less in your party. But if the suites are maxed out, you might not be able to get access to CK on the first night, also a $20 could help if the situation seems to be going either way.

Agree with the above two points and will add it never hurts to check in and ask.  There is really no specific expectation on how busy it might be on one night at one sailing.  Since there was a recent thread that mentioned no pinnacles on a couple cruises.  That is one more item that can influence how busy CK will be.  We have only used CK about 10% of the time when we have been Sky or Star class so even people in suites with access may not use it as often as others.  Good luck getting a spot, enjoy your cruise.

1 hour ago, ScooterScott22 said:

Agree with the above two points and will add it never hurts to check in and ask.  There is really no specific expectation on how busy it might be on one night at one sailing.  Since there was a recent thread that mentioned no pinnacles on a couple cruises.  That is one more item that can influence how busy CK will be.  We have only used CK about 10% of the time when we have been Sky or Star class so even people in suites with access may not use it as often as others.  Good luck getting a spot, enjoy your cruise.

How do I know if I have Pinnacles on my cruise?

1 hour ago, SuperPlanner said:

How do I know if I have Pinnacles on my cruise?

The count of Pinnacles on board isn't announced just like the number of guests booked in different types of suites is not announced.  Like JS, Pinnacle guests must make reservations by visiting CK and asking for them.  CK doesn't hold spots for Pinnacles so going to CK early will yield best results.