Three in a cabin

CTKaren

Couple of questions: if we hav 3 in a cabin and chose morning service, will the stateroom attendant set up the bed at night? Not sure how this works now. 

Also how can you tell by the deck plans if the third bed is a pullout couch or one that pulls down from the ceiling?

Thanks in advance.

I think the key at bottom of page with cabins listed will tell you if you have pullman or not.  I go on a cruise next month and have yet to have the once a day stateroom service.  If you get to pick am or pm, I don't know.  Would like if you had a choice.  Can anyone respond to that?

39 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I go on a cruise next month and have yet to have the once a day stateroom service.  If you get to pick am or pm, I don't know.  Would like if you had a choice.  Can anyone respond to that?

They gave us the option on Wonder this week. We chose evenings which was a relief to our attendant since she said most of her cabins wanted mornings.  I noticed if we left the room for the day and indicated as such with the out catching waves magnet, she would come in and clean even if it wasn't evening.

I go on  a cruise next month.  I am hoping they give you the option of room cleaning am or pm, as stated above.  I prefer pm.  We often stay up late and sleep in.  Sometimes ordering room service for breakfast.   Would rather have evening service.  

We are on Adventure and my three kids are in a room with a Pullman bed (from the ceiling).  We chose evening service. The steward has not offered to come early to put the third bed up in the mornings, but to be honest, it is actually ok because the kids all like to come and go as they please, take naps, and the bed is not in the way the way the room is arranged.  The kids are happy and having a blast, so I am ok with this.  Just for reference, they are all teenagers and are in a balcony that sleeps three.