App is all messed up for me?

The app with all your cruise info, or I should say upcoming cruises is all messed up. It has my booked stuff, it has my cruise but every I click says "schedule is loading, so tap refresh" it's been like that for a while now. It won't bring up restaurants, or drinks or entertainment or excursions. Is this a known issue or just me? Any known fix? This used to have everything loaded, the cruise is October of this year. I could see if it were way down the road. Thanks for any help. 

27 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

The app with all your cruise info, or I should say upcoming cruises is all messed up. It has my booked stuff, it has my cruise but every I click says "schedule is loading, so tap refresh" it's been like that for a while now. It won't bring up restaurants, or drinks or entertainment or excursions. Is this a known issue or just me? Any known fix? This used to have everything loaded, the cruise is October of this year. I could see if it were way down the road. Thanks for any help. 

App can be wonky but you have a good 6 months until you cruise so I wouldn't be too worried.

38 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

You can try deleting and reloading the app to see if that works. 

2 hours ago, TimeRacer said:

I just checked mine, and it seems to be working just fine. Uninstall/reinstall might fix whatever file has corrupted. Alternately, sometimes putting your phone into airplane mode for a minute and then back out so everything can reset connections will help with apps.

I was trying to avoid that but that may be my only option.  ☹️ Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, MomOnTheRun said:

I'm glad it's not just me!   I booked several cabins this cruise, and when I open my app it has one of my kids cabin info instead of me.  Tried all the suggestions - still wrong.  Think it will fix itself before cruise date in June?  

June is too close to sailing for me, I'd be flipping out. I hope it clears up for you.