SPA

VicB

I booked a spa experience via the cruise planner because I thought maybe it would be a better price. When I got on board, it was the same price, all I had done was reserve a certain day and time at that price. The prices offered for some "packages" (multiple spa offerings put together) on port days were actually a really great deal (not available pre-cruise). Hope that helps!

Agree with @Cactus527.  The spa is the single exception to the “book-before-boarding” rule.  The onboard “sales” are likely to beat Cruise Planner pricing almost every time.  The only time I would say book early is if you have to have your treatment on a specific day or time.  As a general rule, the best “deals” for the spa are on port days and sea days are usually the more expensive and least likely to be on “sale”.

11 hours ago, Randon1234 said:

Might be a dumb question, but do you have to book an appointment to go into the spa area? Never been, but is there a sauna or anything that is complementary? 

You can definitely go up there and check out availability for spa appointments. I believe the sauna/thermal area is available first-come/first-serve, so by all means, go when you want. 

3 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

You can definitely go up there and check out availability for spa appointments. I believe the sauna/thermal area is available first-come/first-serve, so by all means, go when you want. 

You can you go and use the sauna/thermal area without a Thermal Suite Pass?  I did not know this. 🤔