Photo package 100prints

I purchased the 100 photo package on Black Friday for $124.99 for my cruise. I thought this was a great deal because I’m pretty sure I paid $80ish for 5 digital photos on the ship last year. After looking at the restrictions does the no ports of call mean that the photos going on to CoCocay won’t be included. Or the cute ones right as you get off the ship in port?

The way I read this is that there are no actual photos of the ports themselves included in the package. I'm assuming that photos taken at the port by official Royal Caribbean photographers should be included. 

• The following are not included in photo packages: Photos of others in your party not traveling in your stateroom; Group, Wedding, Quinces, Private Studio photography and other special occasion photography; Specialty Dining photography; generic photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.; any special printing or retouching requests.