Combining tables with friends?

Bowen

Our April cruise will be with some friends, but we didn’t think until recently to combine the tables for dinner. It’s a total of nine people. Should we just call and ask if they can combine or is this something we can try to do in the app?

27 minutes ago, SPS said:

I think you will need to call and have your reservations linked, so you'll need each party's reservation number.

I not sure the app is set up for this. I'm certain I've seen it on the website, but, of course, I can't find it!

We can link the reservations, I just wasn’t sure if that automatically linked the tables as well. Thanks! I’ll call and make sure.

32 minutes ago, Bowen said:

We can link the reservations, I just wasn’t sure if that automatically linked the tables as well. Thanks! I’ll call and make sure.

You just need to send an email to [email protected] a couple of weeks before your cruise.  You need to include your sailing date, what ship you'll be sailing, and all the reservation numbers of people you want to sit with.  Everyone will also have to have the same dining set up on their reservation, either the late or early time.  I haven't tried this w/ mytime dining.  I would guess that would be much harder for a group.  Having reservations linked does not automatically put you at the same dining table.