1 drinker, 1 non-drinker

Sarastep

There are 2 adults on my room reservation, myself & my 20yr old daughter. She does not drink anything but water. When I try to add the deluxe beverage package for me, it automatically adds it to her. From reading these boards I have heard of people being able to buy one deluxe beverage package & one of the non-alcoholic beverage packages, but for her it would still be a waste as she only drinks water. Has anyone had any luck only buying one drink package in a room with 2 people? If not possible, I will just pay per drink, but thought I would check and see what others have experienced. 

You will need to call to order the drink package and ask for an exception, but they will most likely make you purchase a refreshment package for her. With her only drinking water, you may be better off financially just buying your drinks individually instead of paying for a deluxe and refreshment package. 

9 hours ago, Sarastep said:

We’re cruising out of Spain. She’ll be 20 at the time of sailing. When trying to add the drink package it added to her as well and wouldn’t let me remove it. 

That would explain it. Legal drinking age is 18. Agree that your best course of action is probably to just pay as you go.