Coco Cay bathrooms and changing rooms

NotPayinExtra

Are there bathrooms located in each section of the island? So if your camped at one particular beach you don't have to walk too far etc? 

Also is there room in bathrooms to change or separate area for that? Other then using a handicap stall? Space like that in each section?

The only map I have doesn't specifically list restrooms etc. Thanks.

yes! there are bathrooms all over the island. when we were there in december, we hung out at chill island, and the bathrooms were within walking distance. i forget what color the bathrooms were (maybe green?) but i wound up walking past the closer ones and picking up ones near the oasis lagoon instead. then on my way back, i noticed that i had completely missed the closer location 😂

not sure about a separate changing space; there are some freestanding lockers where you can store your stuff but i think you may be limited to changing in the stall. wondering if it may be possible for you to delay the changing until you get back on the ship? there are many folks who spend the morning there, grab lunch, and head back to the ship around 1-1:30. you might be able to change at your leisure in your cabin then, if needed.

not sure what your plans are for the day, so this may or may not be an option for you. 💚

4 hours ago, NotPayinExtra said:

Are there bathrooms located in each section of the island? So if your camped at one particular beach you don't have to walk too far etc? 

Also is there room in bathrooms to change or separate area for that? Other then using a handicap stall? Space like that in each section?

The only map I have doesn't specifically list restrooms etc. Thanks.

Here you go.... you can zoom in from the top of the page and see everything better...includes restrooms and other stuff....including changing rooms

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/perfect-day-at-cococay-wayfinding-map.pdf