Booking My Time Dining

lollilb

Hi guys

My MTD is now available to book for my cruise but I can't figure out how to book more than 1 day? Booked our 1st night and now it doesn't seem to want to let me book the others? Only gives me the option to modify. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? 

Thanks Laura 

I messed with this for awhile before I figured it out, I think (If I remember correctly), you go through each day and you have to completely check out for that one day and then do it again for the next day and so on and so on. I could never figure out a way to pick all the days I wanted and then check out just once.

After I booked all of MTD, then I went back and booked a 3 night specialty dinning package, which conflicted with my first night MTD, but it let me book it anyway after it gave me an error message.

Hope this helps and I remembered correctly the way I did it.

2 hours ago, lollilb said:

Hi guys

My MTD is now available to book for my cruise but I can't figure out how to book more than 1 day? Booked our 1st night and now it doesn't seem to want to let me book the others? Only gives me the option to modify. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? 

Thanks Laura 

Don't feel bad. I couldn't figure it out either, so I just gave up and called RC who did it for me. Let them work a little for their money! :14_relaxed:

Guest toodle68

We just had the same issue..  The MTD opened up and the only time available was 5:45, so wanted to get them all booked..  You have to pick one day and completely check out before going back to add a second. It is highly annoying. 

2 hours ago, toodle68 said:

We just had the same issue..  The MTD opened up and the only time available was 5:45, so wanted to get them all booked..  You have to pick one day and completely check out before going back to add a second. It is highly annoying. 

It's such an awful user experience! We got the time we were looking for thankfully. 

I finally figured out how to add nights to the cart before checking out one at a time.  After adding night 1 to the cart, instead of clicking check out, I clicked continue shopping.  That took me out to the page that has all the different banners, ie spa voom shore excursions dining, etc.  I clicked dining like I was starting all over.  The banners for specialty restaurants, chefs table and my time dining appeared again.  I clicked MTD and it took me through the routine again.  After I added all days, I clicked Check out.  It's a little tedious but at least I don't have to completely check out one night at a time.

2 hours ago, GrandPa said:

I finally figured out how to add nights to the cart before checking out one at a time.  After adding night 1 to the cart, instead of clicking check out, I clicked continue shopping.  That took me out to the page that has all the different banners, ie spa voom shore excursions dining, etc.  I clicked dining like I was starting all over.  The banners for specialty restaurants, chefs table and my time dining appeared again.  I clicked MTD and it took me through the routine again.  After I added all days, I clicked Check out.  It's a little tedious but at least I don't have to completely check out one night at a time.

That's good. I think I did that but all I got was the option to modify my existing reservation. Glad I'm only on a 4 day cruise or it would have taken me forever. Glad you figured it out though! ?