Price on Thrill Island

Charlie Anglim

The reality is that many folks are willing to pay that rate otherwise Royal would charge less.  

I get it.  That's too rich for me.  But as long as others who have more money than I do are paying that rate that is what Royal will charge.  

The price will only drop if people stop paying that rate.  The problem with buying it and hoping for a price drop is that you are displaying to Royal that people are willing to pay that rate, so why would they drop the price?

WOW...that's a lot for the Thrill Park.  We were on Symphony in January, with a stop at Coco Cay.  We loved the slides!  But now that we have been, there is no way I would pay that much.  Even though my kids really enjoy waterparks, they only stayed in the Thrill Park for half the day.  After riding everything a few times, they wanted to head over to the wave pool and then the beach.  I agree with SpeedNoodles, buy them and wait for a price drop.  If the price doesn't drop, you could always cancel.