Confused regarding check in process

mike2608

I was able to check in on both the website and the app, it gave me a choice of either filling in or taking a photo of my passport, I chose to fill the info in. As far as a face photo I'll do that later, I entered all my info and all ready have my set sail pass and was told to bring all documents to the terminal and fill out the health questionnaire 24hrs prior to boarding and do the safety check. The question I have is that in the past you would place a photo of your vaccination card in the app and waited for confirmation, and now there is no spot in the app to take a photo of the vax card, is this something new?

They are no longer requiring vaccinations or COVID testing prior to your sailing unless you're cruising out of AUS or are doing a transatlantic/pacific cruise or a cruise from the Caribbean or US that stops in Columbia. Not sure when they changed the policy but it was within the last year. It was required on my January 2022 cruise still... I hope this helps. The information in available on the main RC website. Hope you have a great cruise!

image.png.7656f7006b97b024b6c932285dc1ac38.png