45 day boarding time selection with Connecting Cabins

hurls15

Hi,

It is our family's first time booking connecting balcony cabins (1 adult and 1 child in each cabin on the booking).  In the past when choosing our boarding time, I have logged into the app shortly after midnight and chosen the earliest time.  I was wondering if anyone can advise how it works when you are choosing the boarding time with two separate reservation numbers.  The reservations are linked and both showing in my app, however one reservation is in my wife's name.  When I go to select my boarding time on day 45, will RC automatically apply the boarding time that I choose to the other linked reservation # of my wife?  Or does she need to also log into the app at midnight on day 45 to choose the boarding time for her room as well? 

This was confusing to me last year (first time with 2 cabins, first time using app), the whole linking and doing things for both reservations. My TA assured me that my reservations were linked, but I couldn't ever see the room/reservations for my kids in the app or my planner, etc.. I had to add their reservation manually to my app to have it show for both. I went to the little person icon, saw my reservation, clicked "select a different cruise," and then "don't see your cruise? let's add it now". I put my kids reservation # in there and every time after that, I could see both reservations when I went through those steps again. You might have to do those steps again to make your reservation the "primary" but after adding the second one, you should see both the next time you click "select a different cruise" and they will show up when you want to do something for all people in the app (reservations, packages, etc.).