Mason Jar Brunch Reservation

chodnett

Hey all! Appreciate the help.

We're sailing on Wonder in September. I've heard that reservations are a must for Mason Jar. I'm attempting to book through my Cruise Planner, but I'm only seeing dinner options (6 or 8:30 pm). These timeslots are available every night of the cruise.

Question: Are reservations available for Brunch, and I've just missed out? Or are they necessary for brunch?

It's showing on my Wonder sailing in the Cruise Planner under dining as Mason Jar Brunch, completely separate from the Mason Jar option which only has the dinner times.  

Reservations are highly recommended, so if not available pre-cruise make a beeline there when you board and try to get reservations.  It's also usually open for brunch on embarkation day, so if you come hungry you may be able to snag it as your boarding meal!

10 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It's showing on my Wonder sailing in the Cruise Planner under dining as Mason Jar Brunch, completely separate from the Mason Jar option which only has the dinner times.  

Reservations are highly recommended, so if not available pre-cruise make a beeline there when you board and try to get reservations.  It's also usually open for brunch on embarkation day, so if you come hungry you may be able to snag it as your boarding meal!

Ashley!! Brilliant! Didn’t consider that brunch would be a totally separate option, but there it was.

I snagged one for our cruise!

Thank you!