Grandeur - engine problem (Friday 13th!)

Bazza

Hi all

Had an email from RCI yesterday to advise that the itinerary for my 9 day cruise from Miami on Friday 13th January (always destined for something I guess!) has changed due to an engine issue causing speed limitations. 

My 5 day on her from 8th Jan is not impacted but I am sure other dates between now and then will be.

Will no longer be going to Puerto Rico, which is a pity as never been before, but I am guessing may be a bigger problem for people arriving into Miami same day of departure as it has been bumped from 5pm to 3.30pm so 90 mins less time to get to her.

Email below relates to this - hope others are not having to quickly rearrange their plans.

Merry Christmas from -3 degrees Wales, UK!

image.thumb.png.5d4a72bce92f6c9aeec64b53daac4b1d.png

image.thumb.png.64e7a656f24071c07277ee8c91db3fb3.png

4 hours ago, PurdueFlyer said:

I am on the same 5-dayer that @Bazza is on, but leaving Jan 22nd.  MIA/Key West/Labadee + 2 sea days.

No changes announced thus far.  I'm thinking with 2 sea days and Labadee being the furthest away we sail, they can probably keep that itinerary intact in a 5-day sailing.  

Hey @PurdueFlyer - still no change to the 5 day one from 8th Jan too (yet!) so fingers crossed we both get those as per the original bookings! Enjoy.