Bed configurations

Farkles

You could call RC (if you booked yourself) or your travel agent (if s/he booked) to set preferences. My experience has been that the easiest way to set it is to just talk to your stateroom attendant when you are on board - easy peasy for them to set it up just the way you want ASAP once there.

In some of the inside rooms, it feels like you have more space when the beds are apart.  The wife and I are going to try the apart config the next time our room is tight.  We were going to try it on Harmony a few weeks ago, but that room felt huge and had lots of room on the sides of the bed,so we left it together.

3 hours ago, Reigert2008 said:

In some of the inside rooms, it feels like you have more space when the beds are apart.  The wife and I are going to try the apart config the next time our room is tight.  We were going to try it on Harmony a few weeks ago, but that room felt huge and had lots of room on the sides of the bed,so we left it together.

We separated beds on Navigator recently and WOW was there more room in our interior room! It was kind of amazing!!!!