xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Feb 3, 2023 - Feb 10, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise)

Tjones

On 11/27/2022 at 3:25 PM, WAYNO said:

We're on this cruise too.😎

We did the same cruise two weeks ago.  I very much enjoyed the sightseeing tours sponsored by the ship, but I'm thinking on this upcoming cruise I'm gonna change things up a little, and hire a pulmonia.🙂 

mazatlan-91635-pulmonia.jpg

That is interesting! Where/how do you reserve a pulmonia?

On 12/1/2022 at 11:37 AM, Tjones said:

That is interesting! Where/how do you reserve a pulmonia?

You can hail a pulmonia nearly everywhere, in Mazatlan.  Or they'll hail you, meaning they are everywhere, and every empty one will offer you a ride.  We dined with a person that used to live in Mazatlan.  He personally knows a driver and gave us his contact info. 

• 4 weeks later...

We will be on Navigator B2B right after your cruise.   Not a lot of excursions planned, it will be Super Bowl Sunday when we are in Cabo, doing a Deer Island Kayak adventure in Mazatlan, and the Town/Country/and Tequila in Puerto Vallarta, 2nd cruise we have a brewery excursion booked for Ensenada, and exploring Catalina on our own.

The pulmonia looks like fun......I'm tempted to book one.  Are they all over Mexico or primarily in Mazatlan.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, Va4fam said:

The pulmonia looks like fun......I'm tempted to book one.  Are they all over Mexico or primarily in Mazatlan.  

Sorry I missed this question earlier...

I know they are primarily in Mazatlan.  I assumed they were elsewhere, but when I searched, I found they are pretty much only in Mazatlan.  They are so successful there, it's hard to imagine they wouldn't be found elsewhere.  Guess I'm gonna have to keep my eyes open when we're in the other ports in a couple weeks. 😎

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, WAYNO said:

Gotta say, I laugh a little bit, at both of us...

My Wife is already packing her suitcase.  She was worried she was behind schedule.  Ya know, there's only two weeks left.

I on the other hand, do my best packing at the last minute. 

We have the exact same situation going on here. 😁 

2 hours ago, FrozenAKn said:

I’m curious if they will have the updated main dining menu on this cruise!? We will be on the 10th-17th. Either way I know it will be great!

Their supposed to have if fleet wide by February and I’ve heard that it’s supposed to be on Navigator by the 1/30 sailing - but we’ll see. I’m planning on the new menu, so if it’s not there my perfect plan will be thrown off! Haha

On 12/27/2022 at 8:06 PM, Va4fam said:

We will be on Navigator B2B right after your cruise.   Not a lot of excursions planned, it will be Super Bowl Sunday when we are in Cabo, doing a Deer Island Kayak adventure in Mazatlan,

We just did this cruise and did the Deer Island Kayak excursion too - it was wonderful but the kayak is definitely more than 0.5 miles that the guide said it was...we lost 4 people on our kayak trip because they couldn't make the trek - a boat came alongside us the whole way just in case people got tired! It was a pretty hike too but definitely bring closed toed shoes for it. 

2 hours ago, Maggie M said:

We just did this cruise and did the Deer Island Kayak excursion too - it was wonderful but the kayak is definitely more than 0.5 miles that the guide said it was...we lost 4 people on our kayak trip because they couldn't make the trek - a boat came alongside us the whole way just in case people got tired! It was a pretty hike too but definitely bring closed toed shoes for it. 

Thank you for the information.   Did you have time after the excursion to explore Mazatlan?

The last day pre-cruise and it is always a very long day.  We must leave our house at 3 AM Friday for the airport.  I can try to get a couple hours sleep tonight, but that's not likely.  Can't sleep on planes.  I will end up with self inflicted jet lag.  Oh the sacrifices we make for a week of heaven.😇

This cruise went fast and is now in the books.

It was a delightful cruise.

We met up with fellow bloggers @EvergreenCruzers and had a wonderful visit.😎

I am gonna add... We've done this cruise twice in the last 3 months.  Leaving the port, don't book your flight time too close!  Both of these cruises, the transfer from the ship to the airport, purchased from Royal, was totally dysfunctional.  First time, we sat in a full bus for nearly an hour without explanation until the bus left the port.  Last week, they ran out of buses long before everybody was loaded.  It was nearly two hours until the final folks were loaded.  Passengers with tight schedules had to call taxi's.  And that's why I don't schedule too tight.  It was uncomfortable standing and hoping for a bus, but we made our flight. 

IMG_3555(1).JPG

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Feb 3, 2023 - Feb 10, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise)