Adventure of the Seas Itinerary Changes

Just received an email that RC has dropped Progresso as a Port of Call on our January 23 cruise on Adventure stating that the ship is too large for the Port. Adventure has been in Progresso several times in looking back over the Cruise Compasses and prior cruises.  Does anyone know the "real" reason for this as RC is for some reason not telling us the whole story. 

I'm on that cruise as well, and I'm not real happy about the change. I picked this cruise because I wanted to visit Chitchen Itza and Progresso is the best port for that excursion.

That said, I want to make the best of it.

The itinerary now has an overnight in Cozumel.  This is very unusual and I've never even thought about what to do in Cozy once the sun goes down.

Does anyone have any great suggestions?

25 minutes ago, steverk said:

I'm on that cruise as well, and I'm not real happy about the change. I picked this cruise because I wanted to visit Chitchen Itza and Progresso is the best port for that excursion.

That said, I want to make the best of it.

The itinerary now has an overnight in Cozumel.  This is very unusual and I've never even thought about what to do in Cozy once the sun goes down.

Does anyone have any great suggestions?

Cinco De Mayo Drinking GIF by WDR