Quick check-in question

mom2mybugs

Ok...I know I could hunt this info down but I can get it here quick.  I need to check in tonight for my Dec 31 cruise.  However, I don't want to put everything in tonight...I just want to grab my time to board and then enter all the other info tomorrow.  I don't remember... Can I get my time without doing everything using the app? Or the computer? I know one I have to enter all the info, while the other is just get the time.  

Thanks everyone!!!  Jane

4 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Ok...I know I could hunt this info down but I can get it here quick.  I need to check in tonight for my Dec 31 cruise.  However, I don't want to put everything in tonight...I just want to grab my time to board and then enter all the other info tomorrow.  I don't remember... Can I get my time without doing everything using the app? Or the computer? I know one I have to enter all the info, while the other is just get the time.  

Thanks everyone!!!  Jane

Hi Jane! I’m also checking in for this cruise tonight….so excited!! Use the app if you want to just get your time and do the rest later. Good luck!!

3 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

Hi Jane! I’m also checking in for this cruise tonight….so excited!! Use the app if you want to just get your time and do the rest later. Good luck!!

I know!  We are finally getting close!  I'm on Central time so hoping it's up at 11 my time and then I can crash and do the other stuff!  Jane

1 hour ago, CrznTxn said:

This is the MO we use. The wife stays up late, checks in on the app when it opens and secures the boarding time we want. If she feels awake she will scan the passport bar code and then leave the rest of it until later in the day on the website.

This is my plan... Just do it all tomorrow.  But I want that early v boarding time 😍!  Jane

Typically there is a 10:30 boarding time. 11 is still good and the crowd is usually down. You can keep checking back on the app for boarding times and if 10:30 pops up you can change it. We scored a 10:00am time once checking regularly, but it was on a smaller ship so less turn around time for disembarkation and cleaning.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, Coda_Sarah said:

I had a problem with the app the last time I tried checking in.  It just wasn't available.  I was able to jump on the website from my laptop and check in a couple of minutes after midnight.  We got the first boarding time.  I just wonder how reliable the app is for online check in? 

I got in about 4 minutes after 12 Eastern, but I'm not sure if it was because I changed my phone time from Central or if it just opened up then.  Once I was in, I had absolutely no issues at all.  Jane