Air2Sea Emergency Response Team

Censored

Has anybody ever had to use this service when booking their flights with Air2Sea?   You can only call them the day of your flight if the flight is cancelled or does not exist.  They promise to get you on the ship and to get you home.   I have a flight booked with them to San Juan Puerto Rico which I made a long time ago.  It was the day of the cruise and the disembarkation day of the cruise direct flights.  This is no longer the case as the flights have changed /cancelled numerous times since.  I do have a confirmed flight booked the day before embarkation which I had to pay for a hotel to accommodate that. Now there is no flight coming back and I have to wait after a 2 week cruise (24 hours prior)to call the emergency task team to see how they will get me home.  A tad bit disconcerting and angst one does not need while on vacation.  Looking for experiences, suggestions.thx.

12 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I can’t imagine you should have to wait until after your 2 week cruise.  Can’t you call the regular Air2Sea # and ask them to address those flights?

I have repeatedly called. Maybe 12 times. There is nothing they will do until the day of flight.  I have escalated this as high as I can to florida head office as well. They actually did book me a flight home and then 2 days later its cancelled.   Crazy times