Labadee Zip-Lining Questions

jabberwk

Our cruise planner is showing two different zip-line excursions - one called Dragon's Fire Flight Line and the other called Dragon's Breath Flight Line. Other than one being about $10 more than the other one, I can't see what the difference is between the two. Has anybody done either/both of these zip-lines who can offer recommendations?

On 10/7/2022 at 9:57 PM, loki007 said:

they are the same zip line. Dragons breath you are sitting and Dragons fire you are lying down prone. We did the Dragons breath and it was a lot of fun. 

Not the exact same line.  Dragon Fire is 2 lines next to the Dragon's Breath and a little bit longer (not substantially).

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Rob Stambaugh said:

Is there an option to rent a go pro camera for video? I watched a youtube video and did not see any mounting on the helmets but am looking for some option to video the experience.

You can have a camera strapped to your wrist, you have to being your own.

I used a GoPro when we visited back in 2018, I used a head mount so I was able to move my head and look around if needed. With the wrist or the chest mount you are limited to where the camera is pointed

On 1/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Rob Stambaugh said:

Is there an option to rent a go pro camera for video? I watched a youtube video and did not see any mounting on the helmets but am looking for some option to video the experience.