Starbucks question

FManke

I have seen Seattle's Best, too, but that's a Starbucks' owned and the blended coffee mix they use comes from the commercial supply arm of Starbucks. I'd prefer Illy, too, but I think in most cases it will be Starbucks or Seattle's Best unless there is some big change afoot that hasn't been announced.

I was just curious as I have the Royal Replenish pkg and will be frequenting Café Latte-tudes, quite a bit during our cruise. Was confused a bit about them saying that you could not use the plan where they served Starbucks, but reading further I see they mean only the Starbucks "stores" on certain ships. I guess it doesn't matter much either way, I still can't drink coffee with out cream and sugar. :)

I was just curious as I have the Royal Replenish pkg and will be frequenting Café Latte-tudes, quite a bit during our cruise. Was confused a bit about them saying that you could not use the plan where they served Starbucks, but reading further I see they mean only the Starbucks "stores" on certain ships. I guess it doesn't matter much either way, I still can't drink coffee with out cream and sugar. :)

They're just referring to the dedicated Starbucks stores onboard. You won't have any problems getting you fix at Cafe Latitudes.

On Anthem I noticed that the only real advertising that you are buying Starbucks coffee is on the cup itself. Other retail shops are boldly banded on the ship. 

Anyone know why Starbucks isnt? Just curious........

Starbucks on non-Oasis class ships are Starbucks kiosks, similar to ones you find in many hotels.  There's no advertising or promotional package.  It's just a way for the establishment to serve Starbucks branded beverages.

The retail shops have a completely different relationship with RC, and I can only assume they are just like any physical location that just happens to be on a cruise ship.