Voom discount - please help

I think I messed up. I had been seeing the Voom ad in the cruise planner with a discount ribbon across it, but now that I finally decide to buy it, I don't see any kind of discount. I leave in 2 weeks on the Harmony for 7 nights and am wondering if they pull the discount at 14 days out. Right now it says 1 device is 11.99 per day. Is this the rack rate?

To be specific, I a looking for a 4 device package for the 7 days. And I am a gold member. So at this point, should I wait to buy hoping for a sale? Or buy onboard?

Thanks in advance to the experts out there.

I think I messed up. I had been seeing the Voom ad in the cruise planner with a discount ribbon across it, but now that I finally decide to buy it, I don't see any kind of discount. I leave in 2 weeks on the Harmony for 7 nights and am wondering if they pull the discount at 14 days out. Right now it says 1 device is 11.99 per day. Is this the rack rate?

To be specific, I a looking for a 4 device package for the 7 days. And I am a gold member. So at this point, should I wait to buy hoping for a sale? Or buy onboard?

Thanks in advance to the experts out there.

I believe You see "30% off onboard prices". The price you see takes into account the discount. Assuming you do see the '30% off onboard prices' you can expect to have to pay more once onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no question the $11.99 rate is cheaper than onboard.  If you want an internet or drink package, always pre-purchase it online.

The going rate for Voom online is usually $11.99 per day for 1 device.  Occasionally it goes cheaper, but it will cost $17.99 per day for 1 device if you wait to get it onboard.

I'm pretty sure things are always cheaper before you board. Once your on the ship they know they have you.

This was my thought, too, but I don't think it applies to the photo packages, according to another thread. I was planning on holding off purchasing the photo package if it's the same price on board. As for VOOM, I purchased that package already but hoping the combined drink and Internet package that people have mentioned will show up in my Cruise Planner.