Oasis of the Seas Johnny Rockets Milkshake Refreshment Package

Xaa

Hi All,

I've been searching to see if the JR Milkshake in the Refreshment Package is available alone or only if dining there.  The best I can find is "depends on the ship".

The RP is on sale today for our cruise and for the boys, the milkshakes would be what would put it over the edge for it vs Soda Package.  Has anyone by chance recently been on Oasis of the Seas and gotten just the shake to Go?  Conversely has anyone recently been denied on Oasis of the Seas with the RP?

Thanks for any insight.

Bill

On 8/17/2022 at 5:13 AM, Xaa said:

Hi All,

I've been searching to see if the JR Milkshake in the Refreshment Package is available alone or only if dining there.  The best I can find is "depends on the ship".

The RP is on sale today for our cruise and for the boys, the milkshakes would be what would put it over the edge for it vs Soda Package.  Has anyone by chance recently been on Oasis of the Seas and gotten just the shake to Go?  Conversely has anyone recently been denied on Oasis of the Seas with the RP?

Thanks for any insight.

Bill

Hi. I was on the Oasis in July and got the milkshake 3x to go. No issues. Hope that helps.

4 hours ago, Xaa said:

That does JP8!

I did get the boys the refreshment package.  I can see them enjoying shakes and trying frozen mocktails of all sorts.

And don’t forget to visit Vitality Cafe for smoothies and fresh fruit juices. 😊 Enjoy your cruise!