Orlando port stop?

4 hours ago, cottoncandysunsets25 said:

Sailing out of NJ on Anthem with a stop in Orlando. What do people usually do? We're young and enjoy thrills/adventure, beaches, shopping etc. It seems Port Canaveral is kind of far from Disney/Universal but I don't want to completely check it off the list before finding other options.

I live near the Port - there is a lot of eco-tourism here - great kayaking - Karen's kayak tours does a great one on Crane Creek (lots of Manatees and Dolphins) Also 1,000 Islands in  Cocoa Beach. There is parasailing, jet skis, kite surfing, surfing,water jet pack, ax throwing, helicopter rides, Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventure, a great Treetop Trek Aerial Adventures at Brevard Zoo (great zoo, lots of shade) You zipline over the alligator pond and can kayak through Africa. Kennedy Space Center is a great attraction now. You have Ron Jon's and Cocoa Beach Surf Company for great gifts for you and taking home. Great dining venues - in the Port you have Fish Lips, Rising Tap & Tide, Grills, Gator's dockside. In  Cocoa Beach hit 4th Street Fillin' Station and Coconuts on the Beach. 

Let me know I can be of any additional help

trish