Santa John on Symphony of the Seas Sept 3 - 2022 :-)

Good morning everyone.  I am a real bearded Santa, and will be taking Mrs Clause on a well deserved birthday vacation on the Symphony of the Seas Sept. 3.

I know RC is very family / kid oriented and I expect the ship to have kids on board, but since it is sailing Sept 3 (Labor day weekend) on a 7 day cruise - any idea on how many?

Reason I ask is I always carry "I was caught being good" coins with me to hand out to kids that kinda / sorta / maybe think its really Santa, but are not quite sure 🙂  Love giving them the coin and going Shhhhhhh 🙂

I just want to make sure I have enough with me.

Thanks in advance.

Santa John

13 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I wish I was on that sailing   I’d want a coin!  You gotta believe!🎅

The last cruise I was on, (not a RC line) there were very few children (the line catered to an older generation) - I got a huge reaction from the crew.  They wanted pictures and would always shout Hi to Santa, the string quartet would play "Here comes Santa Clause" when we were walking by if they saw me.  It was fun.

This will be the first time on RC since I have become Santa, so it will be interesting to see how many believe 🙂

3 hours ago, Santa John said:

The last cruise I was on, (not a RC line) there were very few children (the line catered to an older generation) - I got a huge reaction from the crew.  They wanted pictures and would always shout Hi to Santa, the string quartet would play "Here comes Santa Clause" when we were walking by if they saw me.  It was fun.

This will be the first time on RC since I have become Santa, so it will be interesting to see how many believe 🙂

I just checked my calendar, I can’t make the Symphony sailing.  🥲

schools in the Northeast should be back in session, around Sept 3. The south starts earlier. 
sorry I can’t give you any idea in #’s of children to expect