Registration for a boarding day test?

I just got an email to register anyone 2-11 to register for a boarding day test and it gives my son's name who is 9 but he is vaccinated, and his vaccination card has already been verified. Is this just sent out no matter what? That's dumb and confusing, they should only send that to people they know haven't uploaded a vaccination card or been verified. He is fully vaccinated so he does not have to register for this correct? Just a test like we have to take 2 days prior to sailing? Thanks. 

No personal experience but I've read of this happening a lot and from everything I've read you don't have to worry about it at all. When you get to port you just show your son's vaccination card along with everyone else's.

And don't be surprised if you receive several more of these e-mails before you sail.

10 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

No personal experience but I've read of this happening a lot and from everything I've read you don't have to worry about it at all. When you get to port you just show your son's vaccination card along with everyone else's.

And don't be surprised if you receive several more of these e-mails before you sail.

Wow, typical of Royal Caribbean I guess. They just sometimes don't make sense and can't keep track of things.