How long for site to reflect itinerary change?

Hi friends!

Over a month ago we got notice that our August trip on Allure was going to have shortened times in Aruba and Curacao "for time". All fine. But we have an evening excursion booked that was based on the longer time in Aruba.

To date, there has been no change of the itinerary on Royal's site (including for new bookings) and no communication about that excursion.

I'm just wondering how long does it normally take our lovely Royal IT to make those changes? I thought a month was fair...

Is it still showing the original itinerary and times when you sign into the "Look up my reservation" site? https://www.royalcaribbean.com/reservation/lookup

From what I can tell, what's there when you look up your reservation is Royal's current plans for your sailing. On the main website, when finding a cruise, the itinerary presented is Royal's ideal itinerary and times for those dates they're sailing it, but may be adjusted if needed. 

37 minutes ago, twangster said:

I don't think it's automated so that means a human has to do it.  Looks like said human is unavailable right now or busy doing other things. 

Or they've figured out they don't need to shorten it after all.  

Or it was sent in error and doesn't apply to your sail date.

I'd really love if it were the second option but still...some communication would be nice...

19 minutes ago, Rackham said:

Is it still showing the original itinerary and times when you sign into the "Look up my reservation" site? https://www.royalcaribbean.com/reservation/lookup

From what I can tell, what's there when you look up your reservation is Royal's current plans for your sailing. On the main website, when finding a cruise, the itinerary presented is Royal's ideal itinerary and times for those dates they're sailing it, but may be adjusted if needed. 

Alas I'm unable to use that page since we have a TA.

"Unsupported Booking
Unfortunately we cannot service your cruise online. Please call the party that helped you create your booking."

9 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Alas I'm unable to use that page since we have a TA.

"Unsupported Booking
Unfortunately we cannot service your cruise online. Please call the party that helped you create your booking."

Sounds like your TA should be checking this for you, then.

You might want to check the calendar in cruise planner.  We have a cruise in October, and the planner shows a revised itinerary even though Royal's booking site doesn't.  We have asked our TA to check into it.  Other than that, it took 2-4 weeks for our ABC trip (DR and Coco Cay cancelled) to update after it changed.

2 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Sounds like your TA should be checking this for you, then.

I'm not really sure what the TA could do if Royal hasn't updated their customer facing side. She notified us of the change but Royal changing the site or adjusting any shore excursions is a Royal thing...isn't it? TBH we have a TA with lots of booking perks which I hear is the trade off for proactive customer service. (Side note - can any TA book/control excursions booked through Royal? Ours can't so I'm curious if this is just a failing with them or something TAs just aren't able to do.)

1 hour ago, ChessE4 said:

You might want to check the calendar in cruise planner.  We have a cruise in October, and the planner shows a revised itinerary even though Royal's booking site doesn't.  We have asked our TA to check into it.  Other than that, it took 2-4 weeks for our ABC trip (DR and Coco Cay cancelled) to update after it changed.

Sadly no changes there either. I check the app, cruise planner, and new booking itineraries daily.